At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Primarily accountable for driving the organization’s move from reactive, to corrective, to preventative, and finally to predictive maintenance. These KPI metrics will be measured, and this position will be responsible for their continual improvement.
- Generates Predictive and Preventative Maintenance plans/tasks to effectively address equipment maintainability, reliability with the goal of increasing service life.
- Identifies and corrects standard work process to improve and ensure safe work execution and develops recommendations to optimize equipment reliability and maintenance labor utilization.
- Applies maintenance standards to develop reasonable expectations for time durations to complete maintenance tasks.
- Walk down jobs with team members to evaluate, identify, and devise mitigation plans for safety risk associated with the maintenance work.
- Identifies special tool list for any WO and ensures required tools are available to maximize effective technician utilization.
- Interfaces with engineering, management, operations, and various corporate departments as necessary to optimized maintenance work during production down times.
- Run periodic and effective maintenance planning meetings.
- Develops detailed task lists indicating what is to be done, when, by whom and with what equipment.
- Schedules to achieve high efficiency, low inventories, and excellent customer service.
- 3 years of relevant Planning / Scheduling experience with-in a CMMS platform.
- Working knowledge of mechanical, electrical, pneumatic equipment parts and manufacturing equipment.
- Excellent communication of technical topics to different groups such as Technicians, Manufacturing groups and vendors.
- Preferred experience with LEAN manufacturing including 5S.
- Strong computer skills to include Microsoft Office, MS Project, Maintenance Management Software (CMMS), SAP (OPRA), EAM, CALEM, Lotus Notes and PowerPoint
- Demonstrated ability to work with others in a respectful manner and as a member of the team, working with all to achieve business and departmental goals.
- Flexibility to work overtime, extended shifts and/or other shifts on occasion to support shutdowns and business needs.
The salary for this role is $75,000.00 – $95,000.00. This is the range that we in good faith anticipate relying on when setting wages for this position. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range and this range. This salary range may also be modified in the future.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.