At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Responsible for identification, determination of applicability and timely communication of potential impact in SHEQ area
- Monitors, communicates and executes implementation of regulation changes
- Provides appropriate training to internal customers as prevention measures in SHEQ area
- Identifies and implements opportunities of process optimization
- Supervisor for Waste Treatment facility and it's (1) direct report
- Manages sustainability metrics for the site
- Bachelor’s degree in occupational safety, engineering, or equivalent field preferred
- Demonstrated understanding of EHS regulatory standards in manufacturing environment
- Proven knowledge of safety equipment and standards
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite; SAP system knowledge preferred
- Familiarity with ergonomic analysis and Lean tools
- Advanced ability to track/trend/communicate site key performance indicators
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills
- ISO, 5S, ABS root cause analysis, and site audit system knowledge preferred
- Waste treatment license certification a plus
The salary for this role is $75,000.00 - $85,000.00. This is the range that we in good faith anticipate relying on when setting wages for this position. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range and this range. This salary range may also be modified in the future.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.