At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- A production planner has responsibility for the planning and smooth running of the production process within a company.
- Draw up a schedule of work, which is agreed with the production manager or director. The schedule contains details of the materials and machines to be used, cost of materials, mechanical and human resources, the time required to do the job, and the quality standards to be met.
- Receive regular information on progress and deal quickly with any problems, such as a shortage of staff or materials and machinery breakdowns.
- Plans and prepares production schedules for manufacture of commercial products:
- Draws up master schedule to establish sequence and lead time of each operation to meet shipping dates according to sales forecasts or customer orders.
- Analyzes production specifications and plant capacity data and performs mathematical calculations to determine manufacturing processes, tools.
- Plans and schedules operation according to previously established manufacturing sequences and lead times.
- Plans sequence of assembly and other manufacturing operations for guidance of production workers.
- Expedites operations that delay schedules and alters schedules to meet unforeseen conditions.
- May prepare lists of required materials, tools, and equipment.
- Perform as to policy compliance, the rules and regulations standards of GMP, ISO 50001, SHE.