Netherlands, Amsterdam, DX
Business Technology Consultant Purchase-To-Pay
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Define and shape best in class and efficient corporate Purchase-to-Pay processes with a strong focus on purchasing master data.
- Drive innovation and simplification & pro-actively manage and consult global best practices
- Strengthen the consulting team to ensure continuous global process improvement & solutions in Purchase-to-Pay.
- Supporting the implementation of the future tool-landscape within Henkel considering a strong SAP backbone (ERP ECC) and having strong skills in structuring master data requirements and technologies ( Business technology platform)
- Leading global IT-Projects (for example the databased backbone initiative)
- Excellent master’s degree in information systems, computer science, master’s in economics or similar
- At least 3- 5 years of experience as process consultant in Purchase-to-Pay Management with strong IT focus
- Expertise in IT Project Management
- Expertise in SAP Business technology platform technology
- Practical experience in various information technology roles and international environments
- Specific consulting experience in projects of setting up a strong master data backbone
- Excellent language skills in English
- Team-orientation, effective communication and persuasion skills, exceptional initiative, decisiveness, strong analytical thinking, ability to drive innovation and to work in a dynamic and challenging environment
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.