At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Manage and steer the development, modification and launch of epoxy products and solutions used in automotive applications.
- Manage a 5-7 member team composed of chemists and technicians, along with managing the adhesives, sealing and coating laboratories according to current safety, environmental and quality standards by acquisition of new tools/technologies.
- Leverage existing data on market, Intellectual property and customer analytics to identify relevant trends and develop technology roadmap in your area of expertise.
- Plan, coordinate and implement the project portfolio of adhesives, sealant and coating technology including cost control and timing.
- Implement formulation optimizations with regard to cost of goods, raw material substitutions, adaptation of a formulation to customer processes.
- Leverage an internal network to share best-practices in process and product development and drive standardization across the business.
- Connect with external stakeholders (suppliers, customers, research institutes) to develop innovation ecosystem that results in new project/product development or result in improving existing process.
- Communicate and cooperate with the marketing organization as well as presentation of technological results both externally and internally.
- Hire, train and mentor chemists and scientists and foster a culture of innovation within organization.