Germany, Düsseldorf, Henkel Consumer Brands
Internship Global Key Account Management Excellence & Sales Development
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Be part of the new Global KAM Excellence & Sales Development team
- Support in the develop of KAM playbooks and content for sales trainings
- Manage sub-projects for global sales trainings
- Support in the preparation of international customer meetings
- Analyze and summarize local customer feedback surveys on a global level for presentation to top management
- Analyze shopper and retailer data to bring recommendations to improve execution strategy
- Manage the collection, synthesis, and analysis of in-store tracking data to support team driving better business results
- Support Global Perfect Store project in material, meeting, workshop, and training preparations
- Student who has successfully completed first semesters of business-related studies with focus on marketing, sales, sales activations and analytics
- Previous internship experience in sales or marketing is a plus
- Fluent written and spoken English language skills
- Good knowledge of MS Office, specifically PowerPoint and Excel. Knowledge of visualization tools (e.g. Power BI) is a big plus
- Strong analytical skills and a passion for working with data
- A creative, proactive mindset, and the ability to tell compelling stories
- Excellent communication skills and strong social skills
- The ability to work independently or in a team, and to adapt to changing circumstances
- Availability as of now for 6 months
We offer you an attractive salary between € 800-1960 gross per month. The exact amount of the remuneration depends on the desired duration, the type of internship (voluntary or mandatory) and existing degrees.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Limited Term
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.