Belgium, Brussels, Henkel Consumer Brands
Internship in Net Revenue Management - Henkel Consumer Brands - January 2024 (m/f/x)
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Consumer Brands continuously drive the evolution in dynamic categories: Laundry & Home Care and Hair. With our trusted brands, including Persil and Schwarzkopf, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Collaborate closely with NRM manager to align on key priorities & lead the channel execution & delivery of projects.
- Support daily tasks and projects in the strategic areas of pricing analysis, promotion effectiveness, portfolio mix & trade terms optimization.
- Set-up, structure, and analyze internal P&L and external market share data through several lenses.
- Translate, analysis, insights into clear recommendations & presentations to help maximize our overall turnover, profit & market share.
- The opportunity to collaborate closely with other functions as Sales, Marketing, Category Development, ... to ensure NRM priorities are embedded & delivered across functions.
- Student who has successfully completed first semesters of business-related studies with focus on business Administration, Economics, Econometrics, Finance, ...
- Practical experience, e.g., by former internships, especially in sales, marketing, or controlling is beneficial
- Firm knowledge of MS Office Package, especially MS Excel and Power Point
- Excellent knowledge of English (written & spoken), command of Dutch or French is a plus, but not a prerequisite
- Strong analytical mind & excellent communication skills
- Self-driven, proactive, and goal-oriented team player, with excellent collaboration & organizational skills
- Available for 6 months full-time internship, starting as of January 2024
- An exciting and educational full-time internship in an international FMCG business
- You’ll be part of an international intern community
- Fun and educational events organized for the international (BeNeLux) intern community, with opportunities to broaden your network
- A 6-month internship, with a possibility of extension
- An internship allowance that covers meals, housing and transport expenses
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Limited Term
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.