At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Develop the brand portfolio and image, turnover and profitability in the local market
- Implement the global brands strategies in the country, determine and implement necessary local adjustments in close liaison with the brand holder
- Enhance brands’ attraction, image, and awareness in the country
- Increase brands’ market share and sales growth
- Manage and accountable for the Brand P&L: define, optimise and monitor budget objectives (profitability, stocks, inventory, structure of P&L account)
- Define, implement and monitor marketing activity (launches, renovations, repositioning of products, media, competitor analyses, field activities)
- Define, implement and monitor distribution strategy; build strong relationships with the trade
- Build the group’s internal and external image a reputation, through strong relationships with local distributors, government agencies and key influencers
- Build and continuously adapt an effective and efficient organization
- Recruit, develop and manage teams, ensuring knowledge transfer and change management
- Responsible for people management