At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Being the first point of contact to handle and resolve inquiries coming from customer and sales team for Adhesive Technologies Business Unit
- Ensuring an effective and successful first time communication with the customer
- Assuming responsibility for the customer interaction, monitoring of cases managed in Support Office
- Providing efficient and structured service to our customers and sales team by handling their requests, complaints and coordinating a final respons
- Participating in regular customer meetings (e.g. quarterly meetings to review KPIs and metrics)
- Assuming responsibility to effectively use the ticketing system to register all cases
- Taking part in Customer Services projects that will contribute to improved service levels, business growth, increased efficiencies and consequently reduced costs
- Ensuring successful execution of daily operations cycle