HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
• Design, implement, deploy, document and operate SAP FICO
• Understand business user’s needs, prepare functional design documents, validate requirements
• Implement changes and error fixes, take part in various projects
• Test changes and support user’s testing, ensure stability of FICO solutions
• Perform issue resolution including “hands on” into all support levels, ensure achievement of operational KPIs
• Lead small to medium integration projects
• Continuously learn new tech and process paradigms as well as new technologies
• Bachelor’s or higher Degree
• 7+ years of relevant IT experience and at least 4+ years working with SAP FICO
• Analytical thinking, solution-oriented approach, self-drive with experience in delivering operational tasks and projects, Team player with confidence in own skills and willingness to constantly upskill
• Has a minimum of 4 year hands-on/operational experience in several of the mentioned areas or even overall SAP FICO (AP, AR, FSCM modules - CR, DDM, Collection, Inhouse banking, BCM; AA, GA, New GL, CCA, PCA, COPA, CO-PC)
• Knowledge of FICO relevant SD, MM, HR, TnE functionalities and integrations
• Knowledge of debugging principles, BTP capabilities, Interfaces, BAPI, BADI, EDI/ALE, RFC, Authorizations and IDOCS, Webservices is an advantage
• Being an open-minded team player in an international team, Able to cope with complexity. Resilient to time-critical tasks and knows how to handle workload. Good command of English written and oral skills.
• Fluent English is a must, knowledge of other languages is an advantage
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We look for a diverse team of individuals who possess different backgrounds, experiences, personalities and mindsets.