Slovakia, Bratislava, Global Business Solutions+
SNOW CMDB Discovery Application Engineer
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you are up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
For our global IT Service Management processes we use the ServiceNow ITSM application covering Incident, Problem, IT Request, Change Management + CMDB incl. Discovery.
- ServiceNow Discovery set up, maintenance & enhancement.
- Develop and implement technical solutions, perform integration tests.
- Development of enhancements, including integrations with other platforms.
- Work independently on assigned projects and enhancements as a member of global team, leveraging Agile SCRUM framework and DevOps.
- Elaborate closely with internal / external key stakeholders, Architects and other IT professionals.
- Provide architectural input and help maintain stability of the overall platform by ensuring the appropriate design and development standards are used at all times.
- Create and update technical documentation.
- Act as a role model and mentor for other peers and colleagues.
- 3+ years experience in ServiceNow relevant line of work.
- Solid and provable ServiceNow CMBD Discovery expertise necessary, certification preferred.
- ServiceNow system administration experience
- Programming skills advantage: UI, SQL, HTML, CSS, XML, structuring programming concept and any programming or scripting language.
- Process / framework experience advantage: Agile SCRUM, ITIL V3 / V4 Foundation.
- Bachelor's / Master's degree in IT or relevant fields.
- Fluent English language, written and spoken.
- Analytical thinking, solution-oriented approach, self-drive.
- Team player with confidence in own skills.
BENEFITS WE OFFER
- 13th salary
- Performance-based bonus up to 110%
- Financial bonus for referring a suitable candidate from 500 to 1000 EUR gross
- Meal contribution also during days off
- Cafeteria benefit system
- Henkel Shop
- Henkel Kindergarten
- Life Insurance
- Health care package
- Relocation bonus
- 5 Sick days per year
- Home Office possibility
- Extra paid days off for special life events
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Minimum salary: 2200 EUR gross (Of course, an overpayment is possible depending on the respective training, qualification and professional experience. The gross salary is based on these aforementioned criteria and is finally determined after the personal interview.)
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.