At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Success in product recommendations, new product demonstrations, and troubleshooting for SBU customers.
- Value added technical visits (meetings, audits, demonstrations, troubleshooting, etc.) at customers with appropriate next steps, action items and documentation.
- Works with application equipment and technology development to provide innovative solutions to enhance customer adhesive related processes.
- Manages laboratory workflow (including prioritization and reporting) to meet customer, internal and market needs and expectations.
- Accountable for technical training of Henkel team members (Sales, TCS, marketing, etc.) including development of new/modified training.
- Responsible for customer technical training via appropriate formats: academies, Webinars, on-site at customer, at Henkel facilities, white papers, etc.
- Drives global SBU strategy and direction working with global SBU leads in Marketing, Sales, Product Management and other areas.
- Evaluates KPI results and drives innovation and continuous improvement via data driven decisions and actions resulting from KPI metrics.
- Facilitates expertise and personal skill development of both direct reports and global team through internal and external trainings, project opportunities, mentoring/coaching and any other relevant approaches.
- Supports as appropriate Henkel activities in other areas including marketing, internal and external communications, sustainability, etc.
- Complies with all Henkel and regulatory requirements for safety, legal and environmental areas. Use market and customer analytics to stay up to date on evolving industry trends.
- Develop and evaluate KPI results and drive innovation and continuous improvement via data driven decisions and actions Implement continuous process improvement, including policy and procedures
- Contribute globally and regionally to best practices, academy/trainings, processes/tools, etc.
- Responsible for customer technical training via appropriate formats: academies, Webinars, at customer site, at Henkel facilities, etc.
- Drive development of an end-to-end customer experience from identifying new value propositions to enhancing customer service
- Design, improve, and document application engineering processes.
- Help to ensure the successful sustainment, development, and enhancement of applications.