At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Lead complex, cross-regional innovation projects at the execution level.
- Plan, manage, and steer project budgets.
- Use digital project management tools to support agile project management and facilitate project reporting.
- Develop and own the project schedule.
- Leverage agile methods to streamline project management and give accountability to the team.
- Guide team members on the use of project tools and methodologies.
- Drive a positive team culture.
- Encourage knowledge-sharing and cross-functional initiatives to support continuous improvement.
- Identify risks and use root-cause analysis to define effective countermeasures.
- Take responsibility in solving problems and escalating them where necessary.
- Analyze project management processes to identify optimization potential and lead the implementation of respective actions.
- Bachelor’s degree required, PMP preferred
- 5+ years of project management experience bringing new products to market
- Prefer candidates with industry experience in chemicals, materials, and/or filtration
- Stage Gate
- Lean management
- Process excellence
- Project excellence
- Stakeholder management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Microsoft suite, MS Project a plus
The salary for this role is $80,000.00 - $120,000.00. This is the range that we in good faith anticipate relying on when setting wages for this position. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range and this range. This salary range may also be modified in the future.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.