Germany, Düsseldorf, Infrastructure Services
Internship Life Cycle Assessment - Sustainability Information Tracking
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of 50,000 pioneers around the globe. The teams in our corporate functions enable the best in our dynamic businesses and in our people to maximize our company’s potential. With our leading brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Support in modelling different scenarios along the product life cycle to improve the environmental performance
- Assist with the tracking for the verification and the quality of the data
- Help documenting processes
- Support in communicating with different internal stakeholders
- Student who has successfully passed first semesters in environmental engineering, sustainability or business administration with focus on sustainability or other comparable studies
- Fluency in English language
- Good knowledge of Outlook, Excel and Word, experience with databases is an advantage
- Basic competence in environmental impact measurement and experience using Life Cycle Assessment results
- Rudimentary knowledge in the area of sustainability analytics and stakeholder expectations, knowledge of chemistry is an advantage
- Mental openness towards new themes and ability to work in a team
We offer you an attractive salary between € 800-2090 gross per month. The exact amount of the remuneration depends on the desired duration, the type of internship (voluntary or mandatory) and existing degrees.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Limited Term
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.