At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Own the planning and buying process for a subset of materials sourced by the Contract Manufacturing and Traded Goods supply chain.
- Proactive communication of requirements, performance, and service issues (potential or actual) to all affected departments.
- Manage the flow of goods between the various Henkel warehouses within North America with the goal of achieving outstanding customer service and optimal inventory levels.
- Demonstrate effective use of Henkel’s SAP Supply Network Planning tool in support of customer service and inventory targets.
- Actively monitor and deplete slow moving inventory, work closely with other supply planners to deplete acquired materials and ramp up production of the new materials.
- Conduct ad hoc reporting related to Customer Service and Inventory Management to drive continuous process improvements.
- Execute special projects as requested by the Supply Chain Manager.
- Education — Bachelor’s degree in a business-related discipline, preferably in Operations or Supply Chain Management.
- APICS certification preferred.
- Experience — Minimum of 6-8 years in a Supply Chain Management role.
- Experience with continual process improvement methods.
- Demonstrated ability to identify issues, conduct root cause analysis, and take action to resolve.
- Familiarity with SAP ERP software and MRP experience preferred.
- Experience with data warehouse querying preferred.
The salary for this role is $65,000 - $75,000. This is the range that we in good faith anticipate relying on when setting wages for this position. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range and this range. This salary range may also be modified in the future.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.