At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of 50,000 pioneers around the globe. The teams in our corporate functions enable the best in our dynamic businesses and in our people to maximize our company’s potential. With our leading brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Develop sourcing roadmap towards supporting climate-positive operations, focusing on renewable thermal energy (e.g. biogas/biofuel/biomass). Conduct related market research, market scouting and tenders for various countries in Asia-Pacific. Engage Operations stakeholders to align requirements and roadmap plan
- Support Asia-Pacific Indirect Material and Services (IMS) - Technical Supplies sourcing activities, in the areas of Utilities, Capital Investments and Maintenance Categories
- Screen the market, engage stakeholders and suppliers to steer sourcing projects leading to cost reduction, value creation, optimal timeline/quality and risk mitigation
- Ensure and support compliant source-to-pay process with clear documentation and in line with global/regional policies and tools
- Join us for an exciting internship from Jan 2024 to June 2024