At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Consumer Brands continuously drive the evolution in dynamic categories: Laundry & Home Care and Hair. With our trusted brands, including Persil and Schwarzkopf, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Lead the workstream meetings incl. time schedules, ensuring the timeline is met for the milestones, steer of the critical path and ensure proper project documentation
- Steer the warehousing automation tender in coordination with main stakeholders incl. design finalization for RFQ and onboarding of selected automation suppliers
- Be responsible for cost monitoring in alignment with project controlling
- Support the engineering development, such as adjustment of design and technical specifications in the course of the project and construction site walkarounds
- Drive and support IT setup (OT (Operational Technology) hardware, MFS, WMS, conectivity) by definition of techncial specifications, hardware/software change requests in close collaboration with Henkel IT, suppliers and plant engineering team
- Ensure that local OT systems, assets and networks adhere to OT security policies, procedures and standards and suggest compensation controls when needed
- Coordinate local OT security and infrastrucure service deployment and support security operation for OT systems, assets and networks
- Support security risk assessments related to OT systems