China, Yantai, Shandong, Adhesive Technologies
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Improve process technology to provide high qualified products to shorten Leadtime at the best cost to fast response customer's dynamic requirement.
- Understand the customer requirement.
- Familiar with chemical engineering process & project management
- Responsible for the Process technology/process assurance and improvement/troubling shooting.
- Responsible for process analysis of the customer complaint and make improvement.
- Participate the Scale-up processing in Yantai from PD to meet the marketing requirment.
- Responsible for process engineering of project transfer from other plant to Yantai.
- Responsible ME technical documents management.
- participate in Henkel SHEQ management system, ROHS, 5S system, ISO 9001/ISO 16949, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001 related.
- Management Requirements and Continuous Improvement.
- Principal Accountabilities
- Participate and improve process control to achieve desired objectives.
- Technical information maintenance and management (IDH link, bulk BOM creation, SOP, PFMEA and CP of AE/AT products.)
- Work closely with PI/PD/PM, participate scale-up in Yantai Gesturing timely and economic transfer new product to meet customer requirement.
- Process nonconformance and customer complaint investigation to optimize process and improve quality.
- Take part in SHEQ relevant work effectively.
- Master's degree
- 3 years+ Working Year
- Chemical industry
- Chemistry relative Major
- Good English
At Henkel, we come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We believe the uniqueness of all our employees is the power in us. Become part of the team and bring your uniqueness to us! We welcome all applications across different genders, origins, cultures, religions, sexual orientations, disabilities, and generations.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.