Turkey, Tuzla, Adhesive Technologies
Technical Application Engineer, General Manufacturing, Adhesive Technologies
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Become a pioneer in LOCTITE innovative products and solutions and provide advice and support to our Customers, Distribution Partners and Sales Teams on their technical requirements via recommendation, troubleshooting and validation of products and applications.
- Plan workload effectively when dealing with multiple simultaneous and new business opportunities in an environment that requires a high degree of flexibility to react to rapidly changing priorities.
- Collaborate with our diverse and inclusive Application Engineering Team with the aim of informing customers on the performance capabilities of Henkel’s products and services that will lead to identifying opportunities for both Henkel and customers to drive profitable growth via technical support/reports and expert training programs.
- Become a key partner to your customers in current and new application areas and have regular opportunities to engage with customers, at their workshops/engineering locations, to identify and demonstrate sustainable optimised bonding solutions that deliver quantifiable values.
- Build strong relationships with your customers and your colleagues based on respect and collaborate across internal departments to support the growth of Henkel.
- Provide technical and product support to other Henkel functions including telephone and helpline support
- Maintain a high level of technical awareness within the sales force by providing refresher-training material on an ongoing basis.
- Develop and maintain a high level of expert technical knowledge within focus market sectors and product groups that will allow you to become a key team member in closing application opportunities at our customers, supporting sales engineers during customer visits.
- Degree (or equivalent) qualified in engineering (preferably Mechanical or Industrial) discipline with experience in engineering service environment or related experience in adhesive technology.
- Up to 3 years of related experience, preferably in industrial roles
- Experience in the field of adhesives is an advantage, but not essential as full training will be provided.
- Interest in industrial and innovative applications and the willingness to engage with new topics and contribute your own ideas that inspire your customers.
- High self-motivation with good organizational skills
- IT Literate with a good working knowledge in Microsoft Tools like TEAMS, Excel, Power Point etc.
- English language skills and valid driver’s licence(B Class) is a must
At Henkel, we come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We believe the uniqueness of all our employees is the power in us. Become part of the team and bring your uniqueness to us! We look for a diverse team of individuals who possess different backgrounds, experiences, personalities and mindsets.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.