United Kingdom, St. Neots, Adhesive Technologies
SHE Supervisor - St Neots
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
This role is based in St. Neots, PE19 1QL
- Ensures all SHE legal compliance and reporting requirements are met and best practice ACOP guidelines are adhered to for the site at St Neots.
- Ensure accurate, comprehensive and timely reporting of incidents, actions and follow-up including trend analysis and root cause determination.
- Understand all the hazards associated with the site and drive continual improvement through risk management and analysis.
- Manage the review process for all SHE risk assessments (general, DRA’s, etc.) at St Neots, bringing to the attention of the site Manager, issues of significant concern with recommendations for resolution.
- Ensure completion of compliance testing and work place monitoring in relation to SHE regulations as appropriate to St Neots manufacturing and warehouse operations
- Develop and manage provision of SHEQ training to ensure employees understand the SHEQ systems in place and their responsibilities in adhering to them.
- Ensure systems and activities in place achieve corporate SHEQ objectives, with continuous review.
- Maintain any SHEQ management systems to ensure site accreditation.
- Collate and prepare information for management review of SHEQ systems to aid decision-making.
- Operate within the parameters determined by the Company’s SHEQ Policy.
- Adhere to all systems and procedures that the Company has instituted to meet statutory requirements and Henkel Policy on Health, Safety, Environmental Protection and Quality.
- Support QC function in conducting QC testing and dealing with customer complaints as required.
- Previous relevant experience within a SHEQ role
- Knowledge of SHE legislation required with supporting formal SHE qualification, with NEBOSH Certificate as a minimum (or equivalent)
- Strong knowledge and experience of working within a COMAH environment.
- Knowledge of chemistry, manufacturing processes and products
- Familiarity with the requirements of ISO 9001, 14001, ISO45001 & ISO 50001 management systems.
At Henkel, we come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We believe the uniqueness of all our employees is the power in us. Become part of the team and bring your uniqueness to us! We welcome all applications across different genders, origins, cultures, religions, sexual orientations, disabilities, and generations.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.