Ireland, Dublin, Adhesive Technologies
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Is to deliver new automated production equipment and to make improvements to existing production lines that operate in a batch processing chemical FMCG and industrial products environment. from the chemical formulation process to filling containers, labelling, cartoning and palletisation.
- To project manage the project, to agree the scope and deliverables for the project with the project sponsor, stakeholders, and team.
- To prepare and manage project expenditure within the budget you have obtained approval for.
- Manage project stakeholders. Provide effective communication. Lead a cross functional team to ensure safe, providing the correct quality and right first-time delivery of the project.
- Organize design, procurement, installation, commissioning, and start-up into production processes.
- Work in accordance to Henkel’s project management standards, processes, methodologies and systems.
- Will be the subject matter expert for the project and associated processes.
- A level 8 technical qualification in Mechanical, Electrical or Process Engineering or equivalent work experience 3-5 years’ experience in a production area of a chemical or pharmaceutical industry or equivalent.
- Knowledge of production machinery and the related machinery directive regulations.
- A self-starter, who has excellent innovation, problem solving and organisational skills.
- Excellent Communication, Presentation and Relationship Building skills.
- A team player who also has the ability to work on their own initiative.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.