South Korea, Cheonan, Adhesive Technologies
Adhesive Application Engineer for Furniture and Construction
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Responsible for product recommendations, customized products applications, new product demonstrations, and troubleshooting for customers in construction industry.
- Responsible for products application, technical training, and coaching of field sales forces and customers.
- Responsible for directly communicating with Sales, Marketing, Product Development, Innovation, members of Application Engineering, and/or project team members.
- Consult customers on solutions generating value for their use cases and perform technical visits for customers including meetings, audits, demonstrations and/or troubleshooting, etc.
- Work with application equipment to provide solutions to enhance customer adhesive related processes.
- Leverage customer feedback to drive optimization in customer service and identify new business opportunities for sales colleagues.
- Report quality issues and customers claims to relevant parts of the organization.
- Bachelor's degree in Chemistry, Engineering or other related field is required.
- Entry level can apply and work experience in related fields is a plus.
- Passionate to expand career as Sales.
- Good communication skill in Korean and English is required.
- Good command of MS Office is required.
At Henkel, we come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We believe the uniqueness of all our employees is the power in us. Become part of the team and bring your uniqueness to us! We welcome all applications across different genders, origins, cultures, religions, sexual orientations, disabilities, and generations.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.