United Kingdom, Hemel Hempstead, Adhesive Technologies
Technical Services Chemist graduate
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Join Henkel’s Consumer Adhesives Application Engineering team with the exciting job opportunity as Technical Services Chemist Graduate.
- Work with iconic brands such as Sellotape, Pritt, Loctite, Solvite and UniBond No More Nails
- You can make an impact by supporting the development of new and modified products including laboratory scale formulation work, evaluation of raw materials and packaging, performance evaluation, stability tests.
- Practical application testing of Henkel Adhesive products, as well as physical and practical evaluation of competitor products.
- You will prepare product demonstrations for customer and internal trainings, customer meetings, trade shows etc.
- You will keep up to date records of all work performed in the appropriate laboratory workbook.
- Prepare clear and concise reports and presentations.
- Support Technical Services Hotline and end consumer complaint management process.
- You can shape your career with trainings and development programs while enjoying several employee benefits, we have at Henkel
- You should graduate (before September 2024 and no more than two years prior) with a Bachelor, Masters (or equivalent) degree in Chemistry, Applied Chemistry, Materials Science or similar
- Previous experience working in a commercial laboratory would be advantageous
- Positivity and a high energy level
- Willingness to challenge the status quo
- Good judgement and creative thinking with a positive sense of initiative
- Strong analytical skills
- Good organisational skills and attention to detail
- Computer literate and confident with the MS Office suite
Initial applications open from 15th December 2023 but will close if high volumes of applications are received.
At Henkel, we come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We believe the uniqueness of all our employees is the power in us. Become part of the team and bring your uniqueness to us! We welcome all applications across different genders, origins, cultures, religions, sexual orientations, disabilities, and generations.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Limited Term
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.