Egypt, Cairo, Henkel Consumer Brands
Plant Manager (6th of Oct)
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Consumer Brands continuously drive the evolution in dynamic categories: Laundry & Home Care and Hair. With our trusted brands, including Persil and Schwarzkopf, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Manage the factory ensuring high quality business activities with maximum Safety, Quality, Profitability, Efficiency, and People Motivation.
- Ensure that the team understands that the factory’s profits and achievements are reflected in all its operations and activities– including relationships and risk management.
- Overall responsibility for performing all duties in compliance with related legal/statutory regulations, professional duties, responsibilities and obligations and insert as applicable e.g., HPS, Best Practice Guidelines, ISO certification.
- Manage, direct and monitor the overall performance of the factory.
- Maintain and improve mechanisms for factory production and activities, including surveying and measuring the operations, processes, outcomes and profitability and disseminate feedback to the appropriate internal entities.
- Support product manufacturing and sourcing at optimal people structure, lean processes, and improved profits; proactively utilizing LEAN-SIX-SIGMA mentality to deliver 90% efficiency while delivering best-in-class financial and operational performance.
- Proven experience leading a factory for at least 2 years.
- Engineering bachelor’s degree
- 7-10 years of manufacturing and/or end-to-end supply chain experience, preferably at a multinational FMCG
- Strong SAP proficiency
- Sound knowledge of industry-specific factory equipment, processes, KPIs, finances, SHEQ, cultures, and structures
- Proven record of leading factory teams including blue and white collars
At Henkel, we come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We believe the uniqueness of all our employees is the power in us. Become part of the team and bring your uniqueness to us! We look for a diverse team of individuals who possess different backgrounds, experiences, personalities and mindsets.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.