Germany, Düsseldorf, Adhesive Technologies
Internship Innovation & New Business
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Conduct in-depth market research to identify emerging trends, technologies, and opportunities
- Analyse competitor landscapes and market dynamics to inform strategic decision-making
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to generate innovative ideas for new products, services, or business models
- Support business case calculation & business modelling for digital business models
- Support the team in preparing senior management and board updates and decision meetings
- Own set of responsibilities in close collaboration with the venture lead
- Work in an interdisciplinary and international environment with numerous interfaces within the organization
- Student who has successfully passed first semesters in business administration, economics, management, digital business, sustainability, or comparable studies or seeking internship between bachelor and master studies in the above mentioned fields
- Preferably first practical experience in start-ups, digital roles and business development or consulting
- Fluent English language skills, German is advantageous
- Proficient knowledge of PowerPoint and Excel
- Excellent analytical skills combined with conceptual and strategic thinking
- Highly motivated team player with proactive and self-organized working style
- Availability ideally as of April 2024 for 6 months in Düsseldorf
We offer you an attractive salary between € 800-2025. The exact amount of the remuneration depends on the desired duration, the type of internship (voluntary or mandatory) and existing degrees.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Limited Term
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.