China, Shanghai-Zhangjiang, Adhesive Technologies
Application Engineer Lab
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Responsible for lab evaluation of metal coil surface treatment product and technology in China and rest of Asia
- Evaluate raw materials and product perform assigned projects related to product development of metal coil surface treatment product.
- Support Sales, PD, Operation and other teams on inquiries and requests that are related to metal coil surface treatment product.
- Evaluate raw material, intermediates and Finished Goods related to metal coil surface treatment product.
- Maintenance of lab instruments
- Assist PD team for new product development.
- Assist the China TOC laboratory 5S work and follow local and Henkel SHE regulations.
- Accountabilities (Time in %)
- Conduct raw material and finish goods performance testing, lab application tests, and assessment and qualifications for metal coil surface treatment product 80%
- Participate in Henkel SHE (Safety, Health and Environment) initiatives. Ensure safe condition and proper maintenance of the TOC PD Laboratory. 20%
- Bachelor's degree in chemistry or related degree – 2 years' experience or more
- Bachelor’s degree in chemistry is prefer
- Work experience in Specialty Chemicals company is an advantage.
- Workable English in read and written is better.
- Computer skills: office
- Language: English reading and written, would be better
- Quick learning capability
- Positive and optimistic, good skills in communication, overall thinking, high responsibility
At Henkel, we come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We believe the uniqueness of all our employees is the power in us. Become part of the team and bring your uniqueness to us! We welcome all applications across different genders, origins, cultures, religions, sexual orientations, disabilities, and generations.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.