Germany, Düsseldorf, Adhesive Technologies
Trainee Program CHAiNGERS Operations & Supply Chain (d/f/m)
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
Embark on a thrilling 18-month journey with our rotational program at Henkel Adhesives Technologies, gaining a panoramic view of Operations & Supply Chain and setting the stage for a fast-track development within our organization. Enjoy the perks of a permanent contract, a competitive salary, and a guaranteed position post-program. For a detailed overview of the program, visit our website.
- Join Henkel Adhesives Technologies and drive Operational Excellence with a strong focus on sustainability
- Navigate three dynamic 6-month phases: Build your foundation, explore new horizons, and gain a strategic perspective
- Actively contribute to key strategic projects at our production sites by taking a leading role in impactful tasks, engaging in optimization initiatives, collaborating with the team to identify actionable points, and ensuring project success
- Gain in depth insights though functional rotations in departments like Quality, Engineering, Logistics, Lean, Supply Planning or SHE
- Build a deep understanding of Operations & Supply Chain functions, and explore related areas like customer service and sales through engaging job shadowing experiences
- Collaborate closely with colleagues across all functions, engaging in cross-functional projects that amplify your expertise
- Expand your global professional network, exchanging ideas with fellow trainees and connecting with senior leaders, fostering a collaborative and innovative environment
- Bachelor or master’s degree in engineering, Chemical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Business Administration, Economics with successful academic record
- Up to 2 years of work experience, ideally in a multinational environment
- Enthusiastic about starting your career journey at our diverse production sites
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both English and German
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills, fostering relationships across all organizational levels
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills with a hands-on mentality and a process-oriented approach to effectively implement ideas
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office
- Great aptitude for continuous learning and self-development
- Geographic mobility
- Willingness and drive to become a future leader
- Ready to become a Henkelaner from 1st of September
At Henkel, we come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We believe the uniqueness of all our employees is the power in us. Become part of the team and bring your uniqueness to us! We welcome all applications across different genders, origins, cultures, religions, sexual orientations, disabilities, and generations.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.