Germany, Düsseldorf, Adhesive Technologies
Brand Manager - Consumer Adhesives (d/f/m)
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Development and lead of strategic and conceptual marketing plans and initiatives for the assigned adhesives category and taking the lead in respective implementation
- Development and implementation of new products, product revisions and promotion
- Management of product, portfolio and promotion analyses
- Introduction and presentation of the measures in various meetings, events and in front of customers
- Planning of customer visits, store visits and insight generation
- Support of budgeting, daily business and other areas of responsibility
- Collaboration with internal stakeholders such as Sales, Category Management, Trade Marketing, R&D, Supply Chain, Global
- Master's degree in Business Administration, Marketing or Business Management
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in marketing or a related field, ideally in a fast moving consumer goods or consumer adhesives company
- High customer and team orientation and at the same time independent working style
- Highly proactive and willing to make a difference in your brand landscape
- Excellent analytical, conceptual and communication skills
- Very good knowledge of MS-Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Fluent language skills in German & English
At Henkel, we come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We believe the uniqueness of all our employees is the power in us. Become part of the team and bring your uniqueness to us! We welcome all applications across different genders, origins, cultures, religions, sexual orientations, disabilities, and generations.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.