Serbia, Belgrade, Adhesive Technologies
Business Planning Intern
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Support running sales reporting activities and ensure integrity and completeness of the data reported;
- Support Sales and Marketing teams with specific analysis;
- Support Business Planning team in updating and developing daily, weekly and monthly reports;
- Participate in team discussions/meetings wherever possible;
- Prepare and deliver presentations for key meetings;
- Work in SAP ERP.
- Last-semester or newly graduated Supply Chain/Operations Management/Business Administration or similar
- Fluency in English (writing/reading/speaking)
- Advanced MS Office (Excel/Power Point). Power BI and Power Pivot is a plus
- Demonstrated high analytical and logical thinking skills under time pressure
- Good communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time-management abilities
- Self-discipline to deliver results according to defined timelines and targets
At Henkel, we come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We believe the uniqueness of all our employees is the power in us. Become part of the team and bring your uniqueness to us! We welcome all applications across different genders, origins, cultures, religions, sexual orientations, disabilities, and generations.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Limited Term
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.