China, Shanghai, Henkel Consumer Brands
Technic Process Manager
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Consumer Brands continuously drive the evolution in dynamic categories: Laundry & Home Care and Hair. With our trusted brands, including Persil and Schwarzkopf, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Personal leadership of large, cross-discipline technical teams, including creation of project milestones, ensuring alignment with business needs/priorities, and securing stakeholder buy-in.
- Drives timely delivery of products & processes through application of 'quality by design' principles, using a technical risk assessment approach to define pragmatic, yet robust qualification plan. In doing so, proactively identifies& manages technical program challenges, including risk mitigation plans to ensure success.
- Proactively identifies and implements work process improvements, addressing emerging gaps/opportunities within the broader organization. Partners with Supply Chain function to improve enterprise-wide work processes that enable more agility in delivery of new products.
- Regional technic transfer (TH & JP), provide technical support on new product projects and technical transfer projects.
- Teamwork with R&D to understand new technology and provide inputs to R&D regarding process requirement for the formulation work.
- Provide solutions on technical and application problems, innovation & process optimization.
- Mini team management and development
- Individually Tasks (Time in %)
- Work together with regional R&D(hair care) on pilot plant batches, and catch the learning in doing those pilot plant batches, 30%
- Work with technical transfer team to Regional TT project ，30%
- Assist in new product plant trial and zero run, 20%
- Work on daily production related process issues, take actions to correct the issues, 20%
- Educational Degree required: Bachelor or above.
- Working Year：4-8 years on FMCG
- Major required: Chemistry, Bioengineering or Polymer material engineering, working experience in cosmetic industry or factory is preferred.
- Basic engineering knowledge and chemical engineering principles, contract manufacturer management experience is preferred.
- Strong logical & learning ability
- Language: English or Japanese (preferred), level: excellent
- Familiar with office software, especially for data analysis and function usage
- What the Role Can Offer You
- Driving for results
- Be Honest and trustworthy.
- Good at thinking and logic
- Be opened to express his own ideas and be good at listening to others
At Henkel, we come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We believe the uniqueness of all our employees is the power in us. Become part of the team and bring your uniqueness to us! We welcome all applications across different genders, origins, cultures, religions, sexual orientations, disabilities, and generations.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.